Who is a Virtual Assistant?
A Virtual Assistant is a self-employed, remote based assistant who undertakes various administration and professional tasks on behalf of a company, company chairman, or a manager with a tight schedule.
Virtual assistants in Australia are similar to personal assistants, but not based in your office. They are much more efficient and cost-effective.
- Incoming/ outgoing call coordination – Handling incoming and outgoing calls on your behalf at any given time.
- Email coordination – Handling all your emails, replying and categorizing to priority.
- SMS replies – Handling Chat and SMS on behalf of you, be it a customer inquiry or greeting.
- Online Research – Researching online on your behalf to bring the best outcome, be it a competitor analysis or research for procurement needs.
- Social profile maintenance – Handling all your social accounts and bringing in potential followers by handling Social media management Australia.
- Schedule organizing – Organize events and meetings on your calendar and reminding you at a relevant time.